Black Coffee Ghost Kebabs
- 800g lamb, diced
- 2 tablespoons Black Coffee Ghost Rub
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, quartered & separated
Mix the lemon juice, oil, Black Coffee Ghost Rub, sea salt and lamb in a bowl. Cover with cling film, place in fridge and leave to marinate for 4 hours or preferably overnight.
Skew the meat onto skewers, alternating between meat, onion and peppers.
Place skews on a medium heat barbecue, griddle or grill and cook on each side for 4-5mins or until cooked through.