Feta and Courgette Fritters
- 2 medium courgettes, grated
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons Winter Chilli Sauce
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- vegetable oil for shallow frying
- small handful of dill, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
Squeeze as much of the liquid out of the grated courgettes as you can.
Place the courgettes in a bowl, along with the flour, baking powder, egg, Winter Chilli Sauce, dill and crumbled feta.
Add oil to a large frying pan and heat to medium.
Dollop spoonfuls of the mixture into the frying pan and fry each fritter for three minutes on each side. You might need to do this in batches if your pan is not large enough. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain and serve.
Winter Chilli Sauce