Panko Crusted Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, skin off
- few sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Habanero Gold
- vegetable or sunflower oil for cooking
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Slice the chicken into strips.
Place the beaten egg, flour and breadcrumbs onto separate plates or containers.
Pat the chicken with the thyme, salt and pepper.
Take a slice of chicken and coat it with the flour, then dip it in the egg and coat with the breadcrumbs, flipping to ensure that the chicken is fully coated. Repeat this process with the rest of the chicken strips.
Heat a large frying pan to medium heat.
Place the chicken in the pan and cook until golden brown about eight minutes.
Serve and dip into Habenero Gold.